Saturday 15 December 2012

Sightseers


Being an English graduate, I am ashamed to admit how long it took me to type the title of this blog. Sightsee-ers? Sightseers? ... night - mare.

As a cinema usher (and devotee, ahem) it's my job to 'know' about films, i.e watch them. So this week,amongst a pile of coursework I am continually ignoring, I watched Sightseers:

(Image: Sightseers Blog)

Scripted by stars Alice Lowe & Steve Oram (who, by the way, are terrifying and brilliant) and directed by the amazingly black humoured Ben Wheatley, this film is an absolute gem.


Bizarrely finding myself laughing away at on screen murder is a situation I'm rarely in. Go see it, and laugh like a crazy person too. 

(Although saying that, I will never relax on a campsite/caravan holiday again. It's always the quiet ones, isn't it?)
x





No comments:

Post a Comment