Saturday 15 December 2012

And I am here for the food.

- The Muppets Christmas Carol (1992)

Christmas has creeped up on me so quickly this year! I spent yesterday Christmas shopping with my long suffering dad (poor soul) and we took some time out to watch Muppets Christmas Carol.  



(Christmas is ever complete without a decent helping of the Muppets: fact)

I would happily argue this is Michael Caine's best film. The Great Gonzo's narration never fails to bring a massive cheesy smile to my face... ahhh

Since moving away from my University city (graduate life: boohoo!) I don't often get to see my wonderful friends I 'studied' with. Social networking and phonecalls can only do so much, a Christmas card complete with santa stamp on the other hand? Whole new level of happiness! 


This was sent to me by the wonderful Alex!

I'm definitely getting in the Christmas spirit now, I hope you are too!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment