Tuesday 4 December 2012

If we wanted applause, we'd have joined the circus.

I met up with a friend recently and we sauntered off to see Argo (fiiiinally). I have to be honest, it didn’t live up to much. Essentially I found the story very interesting (definitely gonna snoop out some more info on that one) but the film as a whole fell a bit flat.



Alan Arkin, Bryan Cranston and the wonder that is John Goodman, were fantastic. Love me a bit of John Goodman. 


I mean this in the nicest possible way, but does Mr. Affleck have any other facial expressions than ‘serious’ ?



See below...




i do not own these images

Mix it up, man!

It has started snowing here in Scotland, which has got me really upset as I have a lovely pair of berry red suede (rhymin'... almost) shoes I haven't yet had the chance to air. 

Time to find nice wellies?!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment