Friday 28 December 2012

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

- Alice in Wonderland (1951)



Glitter Thoughts


I ventured out like a brave young bargain hunter to finally search the post-Christmas sales. I have to say, these are the moments when I realise just how much I adore online shopping. 

the crowds! the queues! the weather! the crowds again!

I was searching for a nice top, to go with my new NYE skirt from MotelRocks.

image from MotelRocks.com
After lusting after some sequins this season, I snapped up this beautiful iridescent skirt; however I have to admit I am not normally a girl for sparkles (finding myself much more comfortable in black skinnies, classic) but recently I have found myself increasingly attracted to them... might it have something to do with the abundance of fairy lights everywhere? 

I found myself really in a pickle trying to style up this skirt (my stomach does not warrant a crop top a la Motel model... especially after all that turkey!) 

In the sales I found a simple deep green camisole from Toppers, which I am tempted to team it with but am yet to decide. Any ideas folks?

With all these sequins spinning around my mind I feel like I've fallen down the rabbit hole...



How are you styling NYE? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment